Home | Sponsor Licence | Preventing illegal Employment | Visa Services

Immigration Consultancy & Applications Services for UK Businesses and Migrants

Copyright 2012©Global 4 Immigration Limited | Website designed and managed by AVERT Solutions | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions

Bulgarians & Romanians  |

HR Compliance  |

Illegal Employment  |

Marriage  |

Nationality & Citizenship  |

Partners & Families  |

Points Based System  |

Settling in the UK  |

Site Map  |

Sponsor licence

Tier 1  |

Tier 2  |

Tier 4  |

Tier 5  |

Turkish  |

Visa Index

Contact Us  |

Do you need help with your visa application?

Below is a list of other visa applications we can help you with you:


Contract seamen employed on fishing vessels operating in UK territorial waters are affected by UK immigration law, and describes how they can apply to the Home Office for permission to enter or stay and in the UK.

Employment within UK territorial waters (within the 12-mile limit) is subject to immigration control. If you are a national of a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland, and you want to work on fishing vessels that operate to any extent within UK territorial waters, you require permission to do this from the Home Office.

The crewing policy of EEA-flagged or wholly EEA-owned fishing vessels is a matter for the EEA member state. Non-EEA crews of such vessels do not require the Home Office authorisation for employment, but they do remain subject to immigration control in all other respects.

With effect from 1 September 2011, the Minister for Immigration has authorised an extension to the temporary concession, exceptionally and outside the Immigration Rules, to allow a limited number of non-EEA crew to be employed (subject to strict criteria) on fishing vessels operating in UK territorial waters.


The rules for domestic workers changed on 6 April 2012.

The 'domestic worker in a private household' category allows overseas employers to bring their domestic workers with them when they visit the UK for up to 6 months. To come here as a domestic worker, you must be an established member of your employer's staff - you must have worked for your employer for at least a year before you apply for a visa.

Domestic workers include cleaners, chauffeurs, cooks, those providing personal care for the employer or a member of the employer's family, and nannies. You must work in your employer's household in the UK.


To come to the UK as a prospective entrepreneur, your primary intention must be to secure funding so that you can join, set up or take over, and be actively involved in the running of, a business in the UK.

You must be able to show that 1 or more of the following organisations are supporting your application and are considering funding your proposed business:

You must intend to carry out 1 of the following activities during your visit:


A sole representative does not need to obtain a certificate of sponsorship to be an 'representative of an overseas business'.

You may be able to enter the UK under this immigration route if you are:

Other Visas


Immigration Services

Tier 5 Visas

Tier 2 Visa

Tier 1 Visas





Settling in the UK

Nationality & Citizenship

EEA Nationals

Sponsor License

HR Compliance & Training

Fast Track Services

Free visa assessment enquiry

When you request for a free assessment, the information you provide us is strictly confidential and will not be passed to any third party directly or indirectly.

Are you in the UK and urgently need to apply for a new visa? or,

you need to enter the UK urgently

Call us today urgently on
01903 641690 or 0044 1903 266141 or email priorityvisa@global4immigration.com

If your business needs help in:

Sponsor License applications

Sponsor Licence Maintenance

Issuing Certificates of Sponsorship

HR Compliance

call the HR experts on 01903 641690

Urgent Visa Applications

Sponsor Licence Support

Contact Us Contact Us Contact Us

Contact us by