Home | Sponsor Licence | Preventing illegal Employment | Visa Services

Immigration Consultancy & Applications Services for UK Businesses and Migrants

Copyright 2012©Global 4 Immigration Limited | Website designed and managed by AVERT Solutions | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions

Bulgarians & Romanians  |

HR Compliance  |

Illegal Employment  |

Marriage  |

Nationality & Citizenship  |

Partners & Families  |

Points Based System  |

Settling in the UK  |

Site Map  |

Sponsor licence

Tier 1  |

Tier 2  |

Tier 4  |

Tier 5  |

Turkish  |

Visa Index

Contact Us  |

Tier 5 Temporary Worker - Charity Workers

Within this section we have Tier 5, Charity Workers, Creative & Sporting, Government Authorised Exchange, International Agreement, Religious Workers and the Youth Mobility Scheme.   

Tier 5 came into force on the 28 November 2008 and the Youth Mobility Scheme replaced the working holiday visa route.

Select any of the links below to view information about the 6 areas under studying in the UK. It is important you know the category you need to apply under, if you are not sure contact us for clarification.

What is the charity worker category?

The charity worker category is for people coming to the UK to do voluntary (unpaid) work for a charity. The work must be directly related to the work of your sponsor's organisation.

Who can apply as a charity worker?

Before you apply under this category you must have:

You can make an application if:

Can I switch whilst in the UK under a different visa category?

No you cannot switch into another visa category if you are already in the UK on a Tier 5 Temporary workers - charity workers.

How long can you stay?

If the Home Office give you permission to come to the UK under Tier 5 (Temporary workers - charity workers), you can live and work in the UK for a maximum time of 12 months or the time given in your certificate of sponsorship plus 28 days, whichever is shorter.

Note: This time must begin no more than 14 days before the start date given on your certificate of sponsorship.

If you need to be able to go from and return to the UK for your job

If you will need to leave and come back to the UK quite often as part of your job, your sponsor can assign a multiple entry certificate of sponsorship to you. You will be able to enter and leave the UK during the time when you have permission to live and work here.

If you leave the UK and you were given permission to stay for 6 months or less, your permission to stay will end when you leave the UK. You will not be able to come back using your Tier 5 (Temporary workers - charity workers) visa. You will need to apply again from abroad in order to come back to the UK.

Charity Workers

Religious Workers

Creative & Sporting

Government Authorised Exchange

International Agreement

Youth Mobility Scheme

Immigration Services

Tier 5 Visas

Tier 2 Visa

Tier 1 Visas





Settling in the UK

Nationality & Citizenship

EEA Nationals

Sponsor License

HR Compliance & Training

Fast Track Services

Free visa assessment enquiry

When you request for a free assessment, the information you provide us is strictly confidential and will not be passed to any third party directly or indirectly.

Are you in the UK and urgently need to apply for a new visa? or,

you need to enter the UK urgently

Call us today urgently on
01903 641690 or 0044 1903 266141 or email priorityvisa@global4immigration.com

If your business needs help in:

Sponsor License applications

Sponsor Licence Maintenance

Issuing Certificates of Sponsorship

HR Compliance

call the HR experts on 01903 641690

Urgent Visa Applications

Sponsor Licence Support

Would you like to know more?

Contact Us Contact Us Contact Us

Contact us by